Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
Back to network
Vilnius Gediminas technical university Antanas Gustaitis aviation institute organises practical training courses, participants of which can be awarded a licence or qualification, such as:
- Comercial aviation pilot licence with single pilot multi-engine qualification and instrument flight rating. (CPL(A) SP MEP IR).
- Private Pilot License (PPL).
- Multi-engine aircraft pilot qualification (ME).
- Helicopter Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL(H).
- Instrument Flight Rating (IR(A)).
- Visual flight rating at night (VFRN).
- Performance-based navigation (PBN)
- Flight instructor qualification (FI(A)).
- Instrument flight instructor qualification (IRI(A)).
- Multi-engine single pilot aircrfat type instructor qualification (CRI(SP A)).
- Multi-crew cooperation training (MCC).
- Multi-crew cooperation instructor qualification (MCCI(A)).
Practical training is administered using a FNPT II MCC type flight simulator Ascent®, single engine aircraft with piston engines Cessna-152 and Cessna-172 and double-engine aircraft with piston engines Piper 34-220T. Helicopter practical training is administered using Guimbal Cabri G2 with singler piston engine.
Linkmenu g. 28 LT-08217
+370 5 274 4809
Manager for Continuous Technical Maintenance
Kyviskės aerodrome (EYVK)
Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00